01 June 2014

Summer Book Sale

Two years ago, I began a journey which turned me into a published author. My initial desire was to share my scrapbooking tips with a few close friends who lived far from me and couldn't manage a one-on-one demonstration. In the middle of this, I created two family history scrapbooks. I was invited to speak at a family history conference about my process. That workshop provided me with enough content to share with another friend who had wanted to attend but couldn't.

With all of this content, my husband suggested I turn it into books to see if anyone else might want to learn my tips and strategies. I released my first book Power Scrapbooking - Get Caught Up, No Matter Your Scrapbooking Style.

Power Scrapbooking - Get Caught Up, No Matter Your Scrapbooking Style


The book has been very well received, with five star ratings on Amazon. What started as a way to help a few friends has become an inspiration to help many others. If I have touched you, I am so pleased and hope you will achieve your scrapbooking goals.
Create a Family History Scrapbook Digitally in 12 Simple Steps


Two months later, I released Create a Family History Scrapbook Digitally in 12 Simple Steps. This book has also been well received and even mentioned in Sierra Pope's Follow Friday post with a preview of her heritage scrapbook page. The feedback has been terrific.

In September 2014, I will release my next book. It's purpose is to invite more people to do family history by changing their view of what family history is. Additionally, it will introduce some skills that a modern family historian should be using to accomplish their work now and into the future. The title isn't solidified, but will be announced with the cover as soon as it's ready.

As you anxiously await the release of this book that is family history focused, I have decided to celebrate by reducing the price of my first two books. Both eBooks will be available at Amazon.com for $2.99 for the entire summer.


4 comments:

  1. Good news! I was just looking at your power scrapbooking book after purchasing the digital family history one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them both. Please leave any questions or comments here after you read them.

      Delete
  2. I just looked on amazon at the Family History Scrapbooking one and it shows as $3.99?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi. There was a small glitch with timing and I was traveling on the 1st and 2nd. It should be at the sale price now.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...