31 July 2013

Heritage Scrapbooking: Preparing a Presentation

Heritage Scrapbooking Presentation first slide
I feel terrible not posting more of my heritage scrapbooking projects. I have put them on hold a bit. I agreed to teach four classes at the local family history conference. I am excited. Knowing that I home school my kids, have an upcoming trip to Canada, and have a house that isn't self-cleaning, I am trying to space out the preparation of the class preparations. Thankfully, I was blessed with a day of free time with the kids self-managing nicely. So, I am happy to say I have one class prep down, and three more to go!

In case you know anyone fairly local, the Family History Symposium will be:
October 9, 2013
from 9 am to 4 pm

Cedar Rapids Family History Center,
4300 Trailridge Rd SE, Cedar Rapids, IA

Visit cedarrapidsfhc.org for more information as it becomes available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...