18 April 2013

Treasure Chest Thursday: Cross stitch

I have another craft item of my Grannie's that I want to share. My Grannie had the nickname of Chick for the longest time. She collected chicken trinkets and such. So, to find this little gem amongst her things after she passed away in January 2012, I thought was fitting.

Grannie passed the love of cross-stitching on to my mother. I picked up the skill, but not the enjoyment. My daughter however, has completed a few cross stitch project and is working on an ambitious horse cross-stitch.


f/6.4, exp 1/640 sec, bias -0.3,  ISO 400
Pattern metering
Taken outdoors within a light box

I thought the result was a little dark, so I played with the levels in PhotoShop Elements.


Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...