24 April 2013

Heritage Scrapbooking: Great Use of Collage

I found a great heritage layout that clustered family wedding photos. I never would have done a layout in this fashion. It's nice to see what others might do and feel inspired.

Created by Breising  and posted on in Scrapbook.com Gallery

If there is anything I would do differently, it is this. I would back the journaling block with a solid color so that the writing stands out. Having seen my aging mother struggle reading my scrapbooks, I've learned something. It's easier to read things with high contrast (black on white or black on tan). So, out of respect for aging eyes, for whom many scrapbooks are created, I would have placed a solid paper beneath the writing.

Otherwise, I really like the collection of the photos and how the scrapbooker was wise enough to identify the persons in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...