12 February 2013

Tombstone Tuesday: Clyde W Ranck 1916-1996

Clyde W Ranck  Tombstone
Clyde W and Madeline G Ranck
Fernwood Cemetery, photo by Sally

 Have I shared just how much I like Find-A-Grave.com? Well. I do. And this is a reason why.

Clyde W Ranck is my great aunt Elizabeth Jane Brown's grandson. Perhaps I shouldn't be poking around for such extended relations, but when I hit brick walls or when I'm bored, I explore a little.

Well, I found Clyde's death certificate that placed Clyde in the Fernwood Cemetery in Lockbourne, Franklin County, Ohio. I added his information to the Fernwood Cemetery and placed a photo request. In a short amount of time, the request was filled. Hooray! So yes, I love volunteers at Find-A-Grave. Thank you.

Now if only we could get some folks over to Green Lawn Cemetery in Columbus, Franklin, Ohio. There are 1,500 requests that need filled, including some of mine. If I lived closer, I would take up the task.

To visit Clyde Ranck's Find A Grave Memorial, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...