15 November 2012

Thankful Thursday: I'm an Art Teacher's Reference

I am about to fall over right now. I was reviewing my stats for the blog and checking out who is viewing me and who is linking me. I came across an interesting reference to Moline Schools. What? So, I clicked on the link and I was flabbergasted.

Apparently a Middle School Art teacher named Stacey Replinger thought my units on Photographing Family Heirlooms was so informative, she's referring her students to my sight. May I say, welcome to all those Middle Schoolers from Ms Replinger's class. I hope you can learn from my photography experiences. In addition to creating a school assignment, you'll be able to help your family preserve their memories and heritage. Let me know what tips you found useful and any questions you may have.

To Stacey, wow! You linked me in your Photography Unit: Still-Life. I feel honored to be referenced in the league with Strobist and the Table Top Studio website. I learned so much from them. I am so flattered you are referring your students here. Thank you. You made my day!

Okay... time to come back out of the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...