17 October 2012

Heritage Scrapbooking: My favorite products for Digital Scrapbooking

Many websites share their favorite finds and I'll be no different. Here are some of my favorite digital scrapbook items.


Home of the Brave Kit by Nikki Barber
I love this collection for military or American themed albums

Hello, Aunty by Coreen Silke
Hello, Aunty by Coreen Silke
Mother May I by Coreen Silke
Mother May I by Coreen Silke
Spring Rains by Coreen Silke
Spring Rains by Coreen Silke


I LOVE Coreen Silke's work. In lew of posting all of her wonderful albums, I'll just refer you to the (Computer) Scrapbook.com website for more wonderful kits by Coreen.

Moments in Time by Jen Reed
Jen's embellishment kit is great. I often find myself muting her coordinating paper kit.

A Narrative Collection by Scrap Girls
I love the papers in the kit the most.

Plentiful by Shabby Princess

Happy Go Lucky by Shabby Princess
I like many of the papers and some of the elements in the Shabby Princess kits.
I often find myself using the more muted tones or changing the intensity of color,
but keeping the wonderful patterns.

Romantic Roses by Rebekah Jennings/Jessica Safty
Romantic Roses by Rebekah Jennings/Jessica Safty
I love the Romantic Nature of this kit.
It's perfect for mothers and grandmothers too.

True Love by Rachel Dickson
True Love by Rachel Dickson

Another wonderful romantic kit. Some papers I still mute to soften the look.

So there you have some of my favorite digital scrapbooking products for family history albums. I admit to mixing and matching, but I love kits that get me pointed in the right direction. I also love playing with the levels adjustment slider and the lighten slider in my photo editing software. This allows me to use the designer's wonderful talents but tweak their creations to my needs. 

1 comment:

  1. Scrap Booking Products
    Amusing marker.
    Good information nowadays.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...