Book Release- Power Scrapbooking: Get Caught Up, No Matter Your Scrapbooking Style

Binders full of paper layouts and stacks of digital scrapbooks.
Power scrapbooking makes it possible.

"How do you have time to scrapbook? How do you have time to maintain 6 scrapbooks and do genealogy?"

If I've heard that question once, I've heard it a thousand times. Individuals certainly ask as a compliment. Enough people have also asked me for a clear picture of how I manage my memory keeping page,that I decided to assemble all of this information into a book. That way the next time someone wonders how, I tell them to go buy my book and then come back and ask questions. 

Power Scrapbooking is the answer. Power Scrapbooking is rapidly assembling scrapbook pages in a short amount of time. It gives you a major sense of accomplishment to see at the end of an evening 10, 20, 30 or even 100 pages completed rather than just 2 or 3.

On this blog, I have shared some tips to be a Power Scrapbooker and as I share more, you'll find them under the Power Scrapbooking tag. Some of the posts thus far include:

- Blog Books Speed Up Scrapbooking
Organize Your Printed Photos
- Labeling Hard Copy Photos
- Scanning in Batches
- Keep Photos and Stories Together
- Organizing Photos in Photoshop Elements
Narrow the Options

Sharing such posts online is a slow process, but you can have all of my tips and discover the whole process in my book.  Power Scrapbooking: Get Caught Up, No Matter Your Scrapbooking Style. It is available for Kindle readers at Amazon.

Power Scrapbooking takes the reader through the process of gathering photos and memorabilia, preserving them, and turning them into a completed scrapbook. The Power Scrapbooking process is covered for paper scrapbooking, one form of hybrid scrapbooking, and digital scrapbooking. Learn how you can efficiently put together scrapbooks that your family and friends will love to look through!

Can you imagine being caught up for all of your children from the time they were born until the previous year? Can you imagine having your personal life's memories scrapbooked as well? Believe it. It's possible. Power Scrapbookingcan show you how.

With the freed up time, you're only question is what to do with it. Personally, I use the extra time I would have spent scrapbooking to create wonderful Family HistoryAlbums which I never would have had time for before. This led to my second book Create a Family History Scrapbook Digitally in 12 Simple Steps also available at

After your read your copy of the book, leave a review on Amazon or leave a comment below. I'd love to know what further questions you have or what additional tips you would suggest.

No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...