17 July 2012

Tombstone Tuesday: Edward Haag

Edward Haag
1888 - 1925
Find A Grave Memorial #90989532


When I visited Green Lawn Cemetery, I took a lot of volunteer photographs. Some of the names were found on the Find A Grave website, some I had to add myself. This particular one, I had to add. What's interesting about Edward Haag, was that I didn't obtain any photos beside his to show a relationship. I couldn't determine who his family members were based on FamilySearch.org or the Green Lawn Cemetery information.

Hopefully, so one will claim "Father" Edward Haag so that his stone can be associated with more information about this individual.

Tombstone Tuesday is a blogging prompt supported by GeneaBloggers. To participate, create a post which includes an image of a gravestone of one or more ancestors and it may also include a brief description of the image or the ancestor. Hopefully it can also include stones that you photographed for other's benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...