06 July 2011

Treasure Chest Thursday: Sharing My Research Follow-up!

I'm sitting here doing a happy dance of sorts. In late May, I mailed off several packets of family history research to Geiszler and Zumstein relatives that I know of but don't know well. I shared my hopes in Treasure Chest Thursday: Sharing My Research that by sending the packets I could open new doors to my research.

Well, perhaps this is premature, but I just received an email from one of the Zumstein relatives. She's willing to connect and share her family's information. I hope that we can figure out a way to share stories during her free time. I look forward to learning more about her parents, the aunt and uncle to my father!

When positive feedback to our queries come, I think it's worth celebrating. I sure will. I look forward to seeing what this distant cousin and I can pull together. Of course, I'll be happy to share these treasures on my blog!

Treasure Chest Thursday is a daily blogging prompt from GeneaBloggers, the genealogy community's resource for blogging. It is used by many genealogy bloggers to help them tell stories of their ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...