19 July 2011

Tech Tuesday: Clean Up Genealogy OnLine

I must be such a novice genealogist. I guess besides the patience I have for waiting for new discoveries, I'm also patient as I'm learning. So, if you haven't seen this really cool pot, you should check it out.

It's called Cleaning Up Your OnLine Family Trees. I have wanted to narrow down the trees that I have been connect with as a contact person. Plus, I've wanted to remove trees online that did not have any source information. I found this website helpful and have been able to remove some of my outdated family tree information online. Yeah! I don't want to be responsible for passing along poor quality information simply because I switched services and didn't notify the previous service.

Anyway, check it out if you're new to genealogy.

Tech Tuesday is a daily blogging prompt from GeneaBloggers, the genealogy community's resource for blogging. It is used by many genealogy bloggers to help them tell stories of their ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...